At FSC Law our building and construction lawyers are industry experts with years of experience handling building disputes.
Our clients include builders, property developers, project managers, independent contractors and sub-contractors, building owners, property consultants, surveyors, architects and engineers among others.
We work closely with architects and claims consultants to speed up the resolution process and can offer assistance with:
- Pre-contractual drafting and contract review
- Payment claims and debt recovery
- Dispute resolution and/or Court appearances including litigation
- Body corporate advice
- Joint venture negotiation
- Professional liability claims / insurance claims
- Assistance interpreting and acting on the Home Building Act 1989
- Risk management and building protection works
FSC Law can assist you with the entire building and construction process – from buying and selling property to settling disputes upon project completion.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced building lawyer.